- Tax Return preparation
- Electronic filing
- Advice on benefits
- National Insurance Contributions
- Gift Aid Relief
Capital Gains Tax:
- Advice on property transactions
- Mitigation, reliefs & deferment
- Entrepreneur relief
- Company return completion
- Time limits observed
- Remuneration planning
- Company car advice
- Estate planning advice
- Exempt spouse transfers
- The use of trusts
- Inheritance tax returns
M: 07775 794912
David also spent 3 years with BDO in the Eastern Region dealing with both corporate and personal tax matters for owner managed businesses. This enabled David to gain valuable experience managing Director/Shareholder issues for large owner managed businesses. David has presented tax updates for various organisations including Park Seminars recently giving updates on Corporation Tax and Finance Act 2015.
His tax experience includes:
- Entrepreneurs’ Relief expert and assistance with Advance Clearance applications.
- Research and Development tax claims for both large and small organisations.
- Company and group reorganisations both nationally and internationally.
- Reviewing intra-group transactions and loan relationships including overseas losses.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries including COP8 and COP9 cases.
David covers all areas of taxation including:
- Company Taxation
- Personal Taxation
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Indirect taxes such as VAT
David can be found on the CIOT website.